Monday, November 23, 2009

First post.

"What the hell? Chelsie has a blog?"

Yeah, it's true. What else am I going to do with my spare time? Who else am I going to tell the things that no one cares about to? Seriously, why the hell am I even making this? Maybe it's because I always feel the need to tell people about the things going on in my life, and I'm hoping someone will read this, respond, and actually care. Maybe it's because I want something to be able to look back on in the future and see how I've changed.

Maybe I'll write this post and then not touch it ever again. We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. It needs more rage and godpress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good luck with your blogging.. just seems a little out of the way now that facebook and myspace took over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well. I'm not doing it for other people, I'm doing it for me.

    ReplyDelete